2019-05-17
【準老闆必讀】開拓國際市場的重要性! 關於「創業資金」的常見用語教學
Part 2: 與「創業資金」有關的句子
1. I suggest partially financing our business venture by looking into an alternative option like crowdfunding
我建議藉由尋找其他的選項像是群眾集資來籌措我們創業的部分資金
taking advantage of peer-to-peer (P2P) lending
利用網路點對點的借貸服務(借貸)
using social impact bonds
利用社會效益債券(或稱社會影響力債券)
2. Today’s crowdfunding enables entrepreneurs to reach more capital partners, and gives investors a broader array of options.
現今的眾籌使創業者能夠接觸到更多的資本合作夥伴,並為投資者提供更廣泛的選擇。
3. Crowdfunding is a fantastic way to prove our concept and gain social proof for later fundraising efforts.
眾籌是一種用來證明我們的理念的有效方式,並為我們以後的籌款工作獲得社會認同。
4. I've broken down the numbers for possible expenditures as well as expected profits in the first year.
我已經細分可能花費的金額以及第一年的預期獲利。
Part 3:討論「創業資金」模擬情境
Situation: A與B正在討論他們的創業資金問題
A: I've broken down the numbers for our respective *expenditures.
我已經細分我們可能花費的金額了。
*expenditures 開支(n.)
B: HKD $2 million in start-up expenses! Where are we going to get that kind of cash?
開店費用就要200萬港元!我們要去哪找那麼多現金呀?
A: Well, we can each *chip in for some of it, and borrow the rest. If I put down HKD $ 1 million and you come up with another million, we can finance the last part with a loan貸款.
嗯,我們可以各出一些剩下的用借的。如果我先出一百萬,你再出一百萬,最後一部分我們可以申請貸款。
* ‘chip’ 作名詞時可指「籌碼」,亦可稱為bargaining chip。 ‘chip in’ 則解作「一起出錢,共同出資」 ,指各方都出一點錢,合力購買一件東西或做某件事。
B: I do have a little money put away. How do we apply for the loan?
我確實存了一些錢。我們要怎樣申請貸款呢?
A: The government has a program called ‘Youth Entrepreneurship Loan青年創業貸款’. They lend money *at low interest rates to those who want to start their own business
政府有個名為青年創業貸款的計畫。他們以低利率貸款給像我們這樣想自己創業的民眾。
*at low interest rates 以低利率
樂本健【年度感謝祭】維柏健及natural Factors全線2件7折► 了解詳情
- 1
- 2